Thursday, April 28, 2011

Show and Tell.

I have a lot of great stuff which I would like to talk about, but today, I'll talk about these cute little tigers. It was about 2 years ago, Oct. 5, 2009, my best friend Junna and I went to the zoo. At the gift shop, we saw the cute tigers and decided to get them. Their arms are connected and so they never leave each other (even if they wanna let go each other). They are one in two. We thought it's like us. We have been friends for about 5 years. During these 5 years, we went through a lot of stuff together both good and bad. And now, we are like sisters. We fight, say anything to each other, share anything, and she comes over to my house even when I'm not home. Literally, she lives in my house! So, anyways, we are best friends (it even is so weird to call her "friend"....) and we think we will be stuck each other no matter what. And that pretty much is why they are like us and so important for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment