Friday, February 4, 2011

 I'm Rina, a 17-year-old high school exchange student from Japan, here in Idaho.
I like singing, dancing, playing sports, learning languages, and I love PANDA BEARS, they are the cutest animal ever. I basically like animals, but pandas are more special. I've loved them, and I've been correcting panda stuff for a long time. For example, panda stuff animals, panda T-shirt, panda necklaces, panda pillow pet, and so on.Last time I saw real pandas, I was 3 years old, in San Diego Zoo. It was also the first time I saw them and I haven't seen real pandas since then. One of my dream that I've been desiring for a long time is going see real panda at national panda park in China.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Panda bears are my favorite too! I remember making a video several years ago all about them! It is sooo exciting to have you here at school! have the best year ever!

    ReplyDelete